Universal Kraft (“We”) is committed to protect the privacy of individuals (“Visitors”) who visit our websites, mobile applications and other online products and services (collectively, “the “Services”).
The General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR) sets out our use of personal data, our privacy practices and specially your personal choices regarding the access and use of your data.
We may change this Policy occasionally. If so, we commit ourselves in notifying all individuals.
Nevertheless, we encourage everyone to review the Policy whenever Services are accessed, in order to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
We collect personal data only when supplied directly and voluntarily by the user.
The information is directly provided to us under this circumstances:
- 2.2 By creating accounts;
- By using our interactive areas and some features of our Services;
- By making a purchase;
- By communicating via third party social media sites;
- By requesting customer support;
- By using any other form of communication with us.
The types of information we may collect includes your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
With regard to each of your visits to the Site we automatically collect the following information:
- Information about your visit. This includes the pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- Location information. Universal Kraft asks mobile users whether they will permit to collect information about their location. We collect location information only from mobile users who have agreed to provide that information.
- We do not treat this information as Personal Information, except where the information can identify you when associated with other Personal Information we hold or where we are required to do so under applicable law.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Operate and improve the sites and our services.
- To provide information on the products or services we offer.
- To Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about new products, services, contests, promotions, rewards, special offers, upcoming events and other news about Universal Kraft.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- The provision of your personal data to us by e-mail or via our website is voluntary.
- This data is used to process your inquiries or orders, to conduct market research or opinion polls, or for mailing on our advertisements purposes.
We only use your data for e-mail advertising purposes with your consent that may be given, namely by:
- Subscribing to our newsletter via our website;
- Providing your email via social media or direct messaging to our official social media profiles;
- Providing your email directly in some specific events.
- We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which depends on the purposes for which it was collected; after such period, your personal data will be deleted.
- The personal data processed to respond to a specific request from you is kept for the time needed to perform the requested service
- The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of the available items or services on Universal Kraft Website is processed until all of the administrative and accounting formalities have been completed, and is then archived in accordance with the local tax legislation.